Share this page
- The new playgrounds will be a unique play space designed by Lowell Elementary School students – by kids for kids!
- The project includes the Lowell Elementary School playground with five zones and a separate preschool playground open to the public during school hours
- The playgrounds will be 40% larger and provide features for a variety of play types
- The new playgrounds will be ADA accessible and inclusive: allowing people of all ages and abilities to recreate in the new space
- The design meets the highest standards of school playground safety
- A new picnic and shade shelter are situated adjacent to the splash pad
- Multi-use sports court for basketball, pickleball, four square and more
- The park is within walking distance of neighborhood residents and is easily accessible via the zero-fare Mountain Line bus
- Check out the Master Plan
The synergy of Westside Park, the Playgrounds and Splash Pad make this park a very popular summer destination for residents across Missoula.