Meet the Project Partners
North-Missoula Community Development Corporation is a neighborhood based 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is providing staff and fundraising support.
Missoula County Public Schools owns the park land and has committed $100,000 to the project.
The City of Missoula holds a long term lease for the park, provides ongoing maintenance, and has pledged $350,000 in support of the project. Of that $100,000 in Impact Fees is allocated toward the Playgrounds, and the remaining $250,000 of Capital Improvement Project funds will support overall park improvements.
The construction of the playgrounds and park improvements is broken into two phases of construction. The first phase beginning in the summer of 2020 and the second in 2021.
|Phase I – 2020||Pre-school Playground, Portalet Enclosure and Hand washing Station, |
Picnic Shade Shelter,
|Phase II – 2021||School Aged Playground, |
Multi-Use Sports Court,
Active Recreation Lawn,
Trees and Furnishings,
|TOTAL PROJECT BUDGET||$2.165 million|
Tiers of Giving
Donations equivalent to $1,000 and above will receive permanent recognition at the park, web and print recognition, and special thanks at the grand opening ceremony.
- “Play Captains” – $10,000 and up
- Sunderland Foundation – $200,000
- Providence St Patrick Hospital – $50,000
- Stockman Bank – $10,000
- “Park Builder” – $1,000 to $9,999
- Beach Transportation – $5,000
- CHS – $3,000
- The Appleseed Foundation – $2,500
- Advanced Technology Group – $2,200
- First Interstate Bank – $1,000
- “Park and Play Supporter” – $500 – $999
Naming rights are available* for five different play ground zones, as well as the preschool playground, active playing field, picnic shelter, and park pathways. Playground feature names and donor recognition will be prominently located within the park.
Gifts can be given over a 3 year period, and in kind services are accepted as donation. Feature names and donor recognition will be prominently located in the park.
*All naming of Missoula Parks and Recreation facilities and features requires final approval of the Parks and Recreation Board.
- For design questions or in-kind services donation opportunities: Nathan McLeod – Missoula Parks and Recreation, email@example.com, 406.552.6261
- To give a tax- deductible contributions or collaborate on fundraising events: Heidi West – North-Missoula Community Development Corporation, firstname.lastname@example.org, 406.829.0873
- Want more information about Lowell Elementary School? Contact: Barbara Frank – Lowell Elementary School Principal, email@example.com, 406.542.4040