Missoula County public schools has committed $100,000 to the project.
The City of Missoula has committed $100,000, derived from developer impact fees, to the playground and $250,000 in Park District Funding toward overall Park improvements.
Playground: $1.5 million
Park improvements including Picnic Shelter, Restroom, Sports Court, Walkways, Benches, Tables, Trees, Park Green Space, and an active recreation sports lawn for after-school neighborhood use: $665,000
Total project Costs: $2.16 million
Tiers of Giving
Donations equivalent to $1,000 and above will receive permanent recognition at the park, web and print recognition, and special thanks at the Grand Opening Ceremony.
- “Play Captains” – $10,000 and up
- “Park Builder” – $1,000 to $9,999
- “Park and Play Supporter” – $500 – $999
Naming rights are available for five different play ground zones, as well as the preschool playground, active playing field, picnic shelter, and park pathways.
Gifts can be given over a 3 year period, and in kind services are accepted as donation. Feature names and donor recognition will be prominently located in the park.
- For design questions or in-kind services donation opportunities: Nathan McLeod – Missoula Parks and Recreation, email@example.com, 406.552.6261
- For inquiries about tax- deductible contributions or to collaborate on fundraising events: Heidi West – North-Missoula Community Development Corporation, firstname.lastname@example.org, 406.829.0873
- For information about Lowell Elementary School: Barbara Frank – Lowell Elementary School Principal, email@example.com, 406.542.4040